Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

This is another stage in my large acrylic, I can't wait to put the animal in but I'm making myself wait until the background is complete.
I have a few unrelated bits and pieces to share hence the heading 'Thursday Thoughts'
Thank you to all the people who bought my prints and cards at the Supreme cat show. I am happy to report that I sold out of several card designs together with all the prints I'd taken of the Siamese.
I'm working on three new coloured pencil guides, a wolf, a tiger and a snow leopard.
With these new guides I am going to offer the option of including the full size line drawing, reference photograph and paper for an additional charge.
The tiger is a little different in that he has his mouth open which I thought made a change from a more traditional portrait and gives me a chance to demonstrate how I do the tongue and make the gums look wet.
My apologies to all the people who notified me that they were interested in taking my online course. I originally thought I would have time to fit it in this year but unfortunately I haven't been able to and am now aiming to start early next year. I will email you all when it is available.

No comments: