2. Dog hair fixative, for the times when I do not want to wake up and find their fur coats on the floor.
3. Rose coloured glasses, to put on before opening the door to my eldest son's bedroom.
4. A treadmill for dogs, for the days when I would rather sit indoors with a glass of wine and watch them exercising themselves.
5. A ball that brings itself back to me, for the times when I've thrown it a huge distance and every dog runs in the opposite direction.
6. A towel that can dry 24 paws without any help from me.
I'm sure I can come up with a few more so please feel free to send me any of the above.
I have worked a bit more on my cat with the reflection.