Friday, November 30, 2007

Things I'd like to find in my Christmas Stocking

1. Time, I never have enough of it to do everything I want.
2. Dog hair fixative, for the times when I do not want to wake up and find their fur coats on the floor.
3. Rose coloured glasses, to put on before opening the door to my eldest son's bedroom.
4. A treadmill for dogs, for the days when I would rather sit indoors with a glass of wine and watch them exercising themselves.
5. A ball that brings itself back to me, for the times when I've thrown it a huge distance and every dog runs in the opposite direction.
6. A towel that can dry 24 paws without any help from me.

I'm sure I can come up with a few more so please feel free to send me any of the above.


I have worked a bit more on my cat with the reflection.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, have to agree with those 10 things myself lol....cat picture is really cool, a bit different from the norm.

Making A Mark said...

A treadmill sounds like a jolly sensible idea to me!

Karen said...

This cat pic is going to be brilliant, quite unusual. Goodness, I'd love a doggy treadmill for all those days when the rain is pouring and the wind is howling and the dogs must have their walk!

Gayle Mason said...

Thanks Karen and pencilwizard, I'm working at making sure the reflection looks a little different to the cat itself.
I could do with a treadmill myself this weather, move over dogs!
Gayle