Thursday, March 29, 2012

Brown Hare - Limited Edition Giclee Print Available

'Run For Fun'
Limited Edition Giclee print
Image Size 9 x 7 inches
Matted/Mounted in white to 11 x 14 inches.

My latest print is now available to purchase. It has been taken from my graphite drawing and I am limiting the edition to 200 prints worldwide.
For this print I have added the title to the white space at the bottom of the image and I will sign and number each print in pencil.

The print will cost £22.00 plus £2.00 post and packing.
If you are interested you can buy direct from my website, gaylemasonfineart.com or email me for further details.

I'm having a 'mad march hare' auction on eBay for the first print listed (it will be numbered 2/200) starting at £1.00. Once this one sells the prints will revert to the normal price of £22.00
Click here to join the auction

1 comment:

Shelley Whiting's art said...

Your artworks are very soft and delicate. Beautiful and elegant artwork.