Friday, May 10, 2013

Sepia Cat Completed

'Hurry By'
Limited Edition Print
Mounted/Matted in white to 16 x 20 inches

I've finally finished the sepia cat and it's available as a limited edition giclee print. 
I decided to add a ladybird in colour to create another focal point. I called it Hurry By' because the cat hasn't yet spotted it but it could at any moment.
If you're interested in buying a print please email me and I can supply all the details, gayle.mason@gmail.com

I thoroughly enjoyed Harrogate Spring Flower Show with Made in Yorkshire, the first show of the year is always a great social occasion. Sales were up on the same show last year so that's a step in the right direction. I was working on a pastel hare which should be finished in the next couple of days, it seemed to be popular with the visitors.

I have more or less finished this years cat images for this years SOFA (Society of Feline Artists) exhibition so I'll be back to concentrating on wildlife.

No comments: