Friday, August 18, 2006

Back From the Wilds

We have just returned from a couple of weeks holiday in Scotland. Not at all restful with two teenage sons and three Rough Collies but very enjoyable.
Eldest son realised his social life was being terminally interrupted after a couple of days with no signal for his mobile phone and complained so much that he ended up going home on the train earlier than the rest of us.
Clinton, Juno and Roma had a great time, although Roma has decided that she is a lady in waiting and had to have the best spot in the car, the room etc. I'm yet to be convinced that it is not her imagination, but early days yet.
The photo shows Bryan and Clinton doing what men and dogs do best, and i'm not saying what that is.
Anyone got any suggestions for a caption.











Whilst I was away on holiday my friend and fellow artist took two of my originals to the handing in day for the Society of Feline Artists at the Llewellyn Alexander Gallery and they were both accepted for the exhibition which starts in September.
http://www.llewellynalexander.com/future.htm
My friend also had both her pictures accepted, more about the exhibition later, but I am very pleased my work was accepted.

No comments: