Friday, February 16, 2007

Procratination

I am still struggling to get started with my Van Gogh project for this month although I have taken some photographs of the trees I intend to work on.

Everytime I sit down to start, I find some displacement activity to involve myself with. Most of these activities involve clearing up after two very bored puppies who want to be playing in the garden. It is so wet here though, that they are forced to spend most of their time inside. which leads to trouble with a capital T. Juno is so fed up with them leaping on him that he simply flattens them if they come within reach of his furry paw. Roma has disowned them completely and confided that she would like them adopting. Personally I'm inclined to agree with her.

However in order to do something productive I have done a small series of ACEO's. They are all done with Coloured Pencil, the first two on black colourfix, the third on black pastel card.


The first one is sold, I will be listing the other two on eBay later today.



No comments: