Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sales

I was delighted to learn that 'Out of Sight' sold the day following the opening of the SOFA exhibition. Even more impressive, it sold twice. On the day following the first sale another customer also wanted to buy it, so the gallery asked if I would be prepared to do another one. Of course it will not be exactly the same, but it will be quite a challenge to do it again.

I had a stand at a local cat show on Sunday. The show was run by the Viking Cat Club and it was excellent. It was judged under FIFe rules and owners take their cats up in turn to be judged and are given a verbal critique. For an artist it was wonderful to learn the finer points of various breeds of cats.
I also sold a lot of cards, one print and had quite a lot of interest in commissions.
I intend to start a demo later this week, but for now here is Shred the Norwegian Forest Cat.


No comments: