Wednesday, July 11, 2012

National Exhibition of Wildlife Art

'Ruffled Feathers'
The National Exhibition of Wildlife Art opens on Friday and runs to the 29th July at the Gordale Garden Centre, Wirral.
 My painting 'Ruffled Feathers' will be on show together with another 439 2D and 3D works of wildlife art.
You can see a list of all the selected artists here, and there will be an online gallery available to browse from the 13th of July.
If you are interested in wildlife art it is well worth a visit, plus as an added bonus on the 13th, 14th and 15th there are several free wildlife art demonstrations running from 11.00am to 4.00pm.

Link: NEWA

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely owl. I shall definitely visit when it goes online. :)

Gayle Mason said...

Thank you.

Sharon Whitley said...

I've visited this exhibition 3 times now and dream of exhibiting myself someday! Beautiful owl - I was absolutely blown away by the artwork there!