Friday, November 21, 2008

Snow Leopard at the Supreme Cat Show


Well only this one, at least I hope so.

In order to meet my deadline I'm going to take this to the Supreme Cat Show which is being held at the NEC tomorrow. I can work on him in between running my stand and walking round to look at all the fabulous felines who will be on show.
It will be a very early start as I need to be there for round about 7.00am to set up my stand, so I will not get a lot more done today. I'm going to have a dress rehersal later as I have bought a new display stand and had a new sign printed.


3 comments:

Karen said...

Good luck at the show Gayle, this is looking so impressive. What beautiful creatures they are.

Teresa said...

Your art is always SO lusciously gorgeous... I could sit and look at your blog all day!

Gayle Mason said...

Thank you so much Karen and Teresa