Friday, November 19, 2010

The 2010 Supreme Show

Maine Coon - coloured pencil and acrylic on pastelbord, 14 x 11 inches

Tomorrow I will be setting off at some dreadfully early hour to drive to Birmingham for the GCCF Supreme Show held at the NEC
Once I get everything set up and the panic that I've forgotten something fades I really enjoy the day, especially meeting all the cats.
Hopefully I'll also have a successful day selling. This year I'm offering framed prints at a reasonable price so fingers crossed they do well.
If anyone is going to the show do come and say hello.

4 comments:

Blackberry said...

^Wow, it is great. I like the eyes very much. Like the real one. Congratulation.

Hedera said...

This is a beautiful painting - the image conveys a strong sense of personality. Wonderful!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Many years ago, my female tabby cat gave birth to 4 kittens - three were various colors of tabbies, and the only male had all of the characteristics of a Maine Coon cat (the male that impregnated my cat was an all white domestic cat).
We were so enchanted to see this furry, chubby kitten with the long hair and huge feet. We kept him and he grew up to weigh almost 18 pounds (no fat).
Your gorgeous painting took my breath away, because it looks just like our Higgins!

marinella said...

Hope the show has been successfull for you. Just passed by to wish you Happy Holidays.