It's watercolour on Arches Hot Press Watercolour paper, 10 x 8inches.
I've been giving some thoughts to what I want to achieve in 2009.
Birds will play a big part in my work, both photographs and paintings. I intend to continue working on improving my photography as I have become increasingly interested in it as art in its own right.
My specific aims are:-
- I aim to produce 6 new feline works for the 2009 SOFA exhibition.
- I aim to submit 2 works to NEWA and at least one piece to SWLA .
- I aim to enter at least 3 competitions.
- I aim to develop my miniature painting and submit to one exhibition.
- I aim to complete at least one new painting each month.
- I aim to post on my blog at least 3 times a week
- I aim to spend one day each week on marketing with the aim of approaching a Gallery with my portfolio by the Autumn
- I aim to have a tidy up of both my websites, and my squidoo lens